Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day 9 #30Daysofme Sweet Sweet Music

30 Days of Me Challenge

Day 9 What is your favorite song?

   This is like asking what's your favorite child! I grew up with my parents albums including Led Zepplin, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Eagles, The Doors, Deep Purple, The Rolling Stones. The list goes on & on! The Beatles is a personal favorite band of mine & it's impossible for me to name a favorite Beatles song. Maybe "Paperback Writer" or "While My Guitar Gently Weeps". I;m also a child of the 80's so pretty much anything on The Wedding Singer Soundtrack is my jam! I love The Cure, The Clash, a lot of one hit wonders! One of my favorite songs from that Genre is Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes" from the album So & famous from the movie "Say Anything". My musical tastes are pretty random! You should see my playlists :)

"Every little thing is gonna be all right",

No comments:

Post a Comment