Friday, August 30, 2013

Day 29 #30DaysofMe Hopes & Dreams

30 Days of Me Challenge


Day 29 What are your hopes, dreams & plans for the next 365 days?

   My first go-to is always to try & stay as healthy as I can. To take my meds, get to all my doctor's visits & try to keep from getting too badly sick or run down. That's kind of a drag to have as one of your hopes & dreams though. I really want to make sure I am doing everything possible to make my daughter happy & to be sure she has everything she wants & needs. I'd love to keep blogging & grow this into something I can really be proud of. I love learning new things about blogging & I want to keep going in the right direction for positive things to happen for me there. I want my fiance not to have to work so hard & be frustrated with his job. He works hard & he works a lot & he deserves not to be so stressed out about everything while he's working so diligently to take care of our family. There is a business that I'd like to start within the next year. Of course I can't give any of that away until I'm all ready to launch it now could I? Most of all I want my family to be together & just be happy. I want to be close as I am with my sister & my brother & our families to be able to get together for holidays or just whatever & enjoy  each other. I feel like we're all on a good path & I just want that to continue for all of us. That's not asking too much I don't think. I mean I'm not wishing to win the lottery or anything. I just want everyone I love to be happy & healthy & together.

No comments:

Post a Comment