Monday, August 12, 2013

Day 12 #30DaysofMe Siblings

30 Days of Me Challenge


My brother & sister twins & are 8 years younger than me so I really helped to raise them. I love them as much as I love my own daughter. We used to be so close. I don't really know what has caused a rift between my sister & I. She's married to a great man & they have a beautiful baby girl that I wish I got to see more often. They just moved about 10 minutes down the street from us after being in Okinawa for 3 years. I truly wish we were closer. She used to come to me for everything. Now she never calls.

If that seems heartbreaking I can't even start on my brother. He lived with me from age 14 to about 20 or 21. I have & would do anything for him. But he's completely cut me out of my life. It's like a joke to him. Lest I start crying again, here ends my post. Trevor & Torri I love you so much. I wish that you could at least pay me back the same respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment