Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day 7 #30Daysofme What's in a Name?

30 Days of Me Challenge

Day 7: What does your name mean? Why were you named what you were named?

   By Google's definition Christine means "follower of Christ". That kinda makes me feel like I was doing a better job since I was specifically named that :) According to Urban Dictionary (which I really kinda love) my name means: 
A deity; the best person to be in your corner; unlimited power and potential; a muse; someone that can change your life. Someone that takes your side even when you're wrong; soulmate; kismet; fortuitous; serendipity
If I only had Christine, I could do anything!
This person is very smart and GORGEOUS. She is very easily loved and very sweet. People are attracted by her loving and beautiful hair. When people hear her name they faint for love and jelously
Person 1: Hey I saw CHRISTINE the other day
Person 2: overhears *faints*
Well, clearly truer words have never been spoken! Haha! I knew I loved Urban Dictionary! I was named Christine because my folks wanted to call me Christy. My mom wanted mt name on my birth certificate to be Kristin but my dad didn't like that so they went with Christine. According to my mother if I was a boy I was to be named Christopher Michael. Since I was a girl, Christine just translated over. I kinda agree with what my daughter said when I read my mom's text. That's a lil beat up!





No comments:

Post a Comment