Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day 27 #30DaysofMe "I wanna know what love is...I want you to show me"

30 Days of Me Challenge

Day 27 What are your views on love? Do you think it's real? Do you think we only experience one love per lifetime?


   Love. Very interesting. On Sex & the City Charlotte says she read an article that said you only get two great loves in your life. I don't know if that's true. Yes, I think love is real. I also think that love means very different things to different people. People can get very touchy & take things personally when it comes to love. I try to leave folks to their own opinions about it. To some, it's almost one of those "untouchable" subjects as bad as religion & politics. I don't think there's a finite amount of loves one can have in a lifetime either. I do believe that a real love (on both sides) is rare so if you are lucky enough to find that, celebrate it!

With Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment