Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Day 14 #30DaysofMe Scaredy Cat!


30 Days of Me Challenge

Day 14 Things that make you scared

   Oh man I have so much on my mind these days!! Normal things like ghosts & zombies don't scare me. I'm afraid of real life stuff. Before my Grandmother passed, she was worried that when she did our family would kinda fall apart. & it is. We don't make an effort to get together anymore. No one seems to care about each other anymore. I do. I know my wonderful Grandmother would hate that we are turning on each other & ignoring her wishes. I love my family to pieces. I wish we could get it together before its too late. 

   That being said death scares me. I am dying. It's just a fact that I am living on borrowed time. I have wonderful doctors at Duke University Medical Center. I take very VERY expensive medications every month. So far they are doing their best. The only cure for my condition is a heart & double lung transplant. I'm not so worried about me, its leaving behind my daughter. Will she be forced to go live with her biological father & her evil stepmother? Will I be able to make up with my brother before I go? This is what scares me. But I have today so I better not take it for granted!

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment