Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day 19 #30DaysofMe I've Got Talent!

30 Days of Me Challenge

Day 19 What is a talent of yours?

   I don't know if I can still consider myself talented. Once upon a time I was a fantastic dancer. I took tap, jazz & ballet lessons from the time I was 4 until I was about 12. I was really good too! I can still remember & preform the ballet positions & if I have a real burst of energy I can break out  a few tap time steps. Sometimes I wish I had an outlet to keep dancing. I loved it. When I was 10 years old I was put into the studio's Senior Company. I didn't realize it at the time but all the other girls in the group were on the dance team at a local high school. Not too bad huh?

   I also had some musical talent. I played the flute from the time I could start in middle school all the way up through high school. In the 7th & 8th grades I was selected with a few other students to play with the high school band. Then during my Senior year of high school I played the piccolo. Even though that thing was smaller, it's way harder than it looks! Every now & then I can still pick up a flute & play around a little bit. Again, it would have been cool to have somewhere to play. 

Much love,


   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment