Saturday, August 3, 2013

Big plans for tomorrow!

   Did that title hook ya? If so I'm sorry. I may be the most boring person ever! But I do have plans for tomorrow...they're just pretty lame I'm sure. I am hoping that if I say "this is what I am going to do" I'm more likely to get it done. (I'll keep ya'll filled in as I'm sure you're dying to know!) 

   On the agenda is church with my husband & daughter which is a huge deal as this  is the first time Daddy will be attending with us & we are returning to my church I went to when I was in high school. We are super stoked!! After that we're making a trip to town to do a lil back-to-school shopping for our rising 5th grader. Old Navy & Target are my only for sure stores. Hopefully we find some really cute things. Its awesome that my daughter is getting all into her fashion. She is just growing up too quickly!

   Upon our return home I have much laundry to catch up on (ooh fun!) & then we'll be having taco night. Hopefully during this laundry I'll be able to catch my blog up & do a few things on Facebook. 

   My husband is a car salesman who works at least 12 hours a day & only has off on Sundays for sure then one floating day during the week. Luckily his day off this week is Monday so its like he has a real weekend & that never happens! My tan is in DESPERATE  need of work so maybe I can get up a little early tomorrow & catch a couple of hours. If not I am devoting as much of my Monday to my tan as possible! I am having a bit of a tan crisis!!

   Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend as well! Kisses & love!


No comments:

Post a Comment