Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 2 #30 Day Posting Challenge

30 Days of Me Challenge

Day 2: A movie you want to see

   This is impossible for me! I really wanted to see Now You See Me but I think its already out of theaters so that's a Redbox option for sure. I am a big fan of the Hunger Games books so I'm totally dragging my mom to see Catching Fire at the end of the month. I genuinely get excited for kids movies so Despicable Me 2 is one we'll have to see. I'm kind of a sucker for the minions :)

   Just to add a PS what I do not want to see is those scary, make you wanna wet your pants movies! I don't get why anyone would spend good money to be scared out of their wits!



3 comments:

  1. I don't mind so much being scared as most scary movies just don't scare me.

    I thought Catching Fire didn't come out until November? The preview we got of it said something like 11/22/2013 when I saw The Wolverine on Friday. I wish it would come out this month! :( I want to see it something fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you see me is on my list as well (though I am only just remembering about it lol) so that will be a lovefilm job for us too as think its about to go out of the cinema soon.

    Catching Fire is out next month!? Its not out until Nov here in the UK :( that sucks lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must confess I saw the release date for Catching Fire on a friend's blog so I may very well have the wrong date! So sorry to raise hopes! I know it's been made so I wish they'd come on with it!

    ReplyDelete