Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 8 #30Daysofme Worry Much?

30 Days of Me Challenge

Day 8: What is something you are currently worrying about?

   Oh worry. I am a worrier by nature I think. I have been for as long as I remember. I've always had anxiety as well. It's a real drag. In general I always have worries for my family. Is my husband going to do well enough at work this week? (He sells Cadillacs which is a totally commission based job so even though he works at minimum 12 hours a day) Is my daughter happy enough? Am I doing a good enough job as a mom? I think this is a common "Momma worry" though.

   Something on my mind recently is my little brother. We have had 2 falling outs in the last year over absolutely nothing. Nothing at all! I'd really love to have my brother back in our lives but there's nothing I can do. I've tried. I've reached out. When he needs something he's more than willing to make nice but if he doesn't have a pressing need, I am useless to him. It's hurtful & as much as I wish I could just say "Oh well, your loss" I love my family & this makes me sad. My brother & sister are twins & 8 years younger than I am. I took care of them when they were babies. I had them both living with me when they were teenagers. My brother stayed with me until he was in his 20's. It's just so sad & hurtful that someone I love so much can just cut me out like I'm a stranger. It weighs on my heart every single day. I pray that he will come around. 

1 comment:

  1. I pray for your brother to come around as well. Family means a lot to me, even though I am not as close to mine as I'd like to be.

    ReplyDelete