Saturday, August 3, 2013

Day 3 #30DaysofMe

30 Days of Me Challenge

Day 3: Your favorite actor


   This one was tough! I can barely pin down a favorite movie...category. I love Harry Potter so I'm pretty partial to Harry & all men Weasley (Daniel Radcliffe as Harry, Rupert Grint as Ron Weasley & James & Oliver Phelps play the twins Fred & George) as well as Michael J Fox. Teen Wolf was particularly awesome to me. I usually love the performance given by Brad Pitt even if the movie isn't great his role is pretty good. But I must say that my favorite actor has to be Matthew McConaughey. Hands down!! Loved EdTV. My favorite scene was when he was explaining to Ellen about how he decides when to use the accent. As a Southern Girl my heart melts at a good Southern accent! But his favorite character might have to be from the cult classic Dazed & Confused. Even though they put him in a bad wig it was set in Texas so the accent was full out. Oww!!





No comments:

Post a Comment