Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day 20 #30DaysofMe My hobbies

30 Days of Me Challenge

Day 20 What is a hobby of yours?

   I am happily immersed in my hobbies just now. I have always loved to read whether it be new books or re-reading the Harry Potter series. I always have stacks of books on every available surface! This seems hobby seems to be contagious as my daughter is leaving books all over the house. You can tell where she has been like a trail of bread crumbs. She read Harry Potter over breakfast, Diary of a Wimpy Kid in the front room & The Cupcake books before bed. Its a wonderful sight even if it gives me something else to put away! I also love blogging & social media groups. Lucky for me I've gotten involved with some awesome blogging groups online that are helping me learn to be a better writer. I'm so thankful to these ladies for the support, advice, answers to my many questions & help with making my blog better all the time.

   Since  summer began & I kept hearing "Mom, I'm so bored" my daughter & I have been trying fun & increasingly difficult activities & recipes on Pinterest. We're loving the kitchen chemistry projects, decorating the house & crafting ideas. (Watch my blog for pictures & explanations of our adventures!)

   Oh & does TV watching count as a hobby? Because my little family is up to our ears in Big Brother episodes! Just FYI, I'm having a real problem with that Amanda! Will someone, anyone put her on the block & vote her out already?!

Wishing ya'll a wonderful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment