Thursday, August 15, 2013

Day 15 #30DaysofMe Kiss it & Make it Better


30 Days of Me Challenge

Day 15 What is something that never fails to make you feel better?

   That's easy. My daughter. She is the sweetest little angel there has ever been & she makes everything in our lives better. If I'm having a sick day & not feeling well she'll sometimes come & snuggle with me & we'll watch movies. If I'm sad or having a bad day she will come in & give me big hugs & tell me what a great Momma I am & how much she loves me. She truly is a wonderful little girl. She's so sensitive & loves to make people happy. I hope that's because we've allowed her to have a really happy childhood. My fiance & I had to grow up way too early & we didn't want that for Katie. So no matter what  "other mothers" try to tell me I am very happy with how my little girl is turning out. Watching how she makes friends so easily & seeing her be so sweet & caring to people makes me feel like I'm doing a pretty good job.

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment