Sunday, August 4, 2013

Day 4 #30DaysofMe


30 Days of Me Challenge

Day 4: Favorite Book

   What an impossible question to answer for such a bookworm as myself! I feel like I've been asked to pick my favorite child! Since answering this question is impossible I have to give some of my favorite authors. I love almost everything written by Maeve Binchy especially Quentins, Scarlett Feather, London Transports & Circle of Friends. I also really loved the Hunger Games series as well. (I only wish the movies had included the...hunger. Otherwise the 1st one wasn't too bad but the books are always better!)  My very favorite books (for more reasons than I can articulate, see my Pinterest board for proof :) has to be all 7 Harry Potter books. I tried at first to resist since they were so hyped up & popular but once I started I was hooked. I've read each book many, many times & I can pick up any one at any time & just start reading away. As proof I have Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire by my bed & Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince on the dresser. My daughter is currently reading Harry Potter & The Sorcerer's Stone which makes me sooo proud!

   All that said, I'm a true Potterhead & J.K. Rowling is my Queen so the Harry Potter books may be my favorites out of the thousands I've read since I started reading at age 4.




1 comment:

  1. Harry Potter is the only books that I have ever stood in line at midnight to get, more than once!!! I love them.

    ReplyDelete