Friday, August 23, 2013

Day 21 #30DaysofMe My Favorite Movie?

30 Days of Me Challenge


Day 21 What is your favorite movie?

   Another impossible topic! My first instinct is to say the Harry Potter series as I do love them so. But there are so many other movies I love it's crazy. I'm one of those nutty people who use movie quotes in everyday conversation as well. I think I gave my first movie quote at age 3 (from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory) & my family & I have been doing it ever since!

   Aside from all Harry Potter films some of my other faves are Casablanca, Breakfast at Tiffany's & Sayonara. True classics. 80's films The Breakfast Club, Say Anything, Real Genius, Back to the Future, Ferris Bueller's Day Off & the set in the 80's movie, The Wedding Singer. I love, love, love When Harry Met Sally, You've Got Mail, 50 First Dates & Love Actually. There are countless others but my all time very favorite movie ever just may have to be A Christmas Story. (All this not taking into account "kids" movies. I don't know if I could live without Finding Nemo!)

For the love of the movies,



   

No comments:

Post a Comment