Sunday, August 18, 2013

Day 17 #30DaysofMe I'll surprise you!

30 Days of Me Challenge

Day 17 What are 10 things about you that people don't really expect?

   1. In high school I got a 100 in Senior English all semester which is considered the most difficult non-math class in our school. That teacher was no joke! We loved ya Mrs. Hatch!
   2. Even though I weighed 98 pounds I got into fights. A lot of fights.
   3. I never planned on having kids since I more than helped raise my twin brother & sister.
   4. I hate to go to work.
   5. I used to manage pharmacies.
   6. I have never been on a motorcycle. Ever.
   7. I started getting grey hair when I was 16 years old.
   8. I can be a real crybaby.
   9. I'm sensitive. A lot more things bother me than people would think.
  10. I'm not as close to my family as I used to be or people think I would be.

2 comments:

  1. 8, 9 and 10 could apply to me as well. WTG on the English class!!

    I have never been in a real fight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I still remember the teacher wore a post it saying "I love Christine Whirley" after I aced all 3 6 weeks. Its one of my crowning achievements :)

    ReplyDelete