Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Old Fashioned Meme Hop with Trash Can Bloggers

                                              memelogocopy.jpg


This is my very first Meme I have ever done. Makes sense right? Seeing as how my blog is pretty darn new. It looks like tons of fun on Trash Can Bloggers & since Ashley over at Parsimoniouspash has seen fit to tag me I better get started!

  • With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?  Grey's Anatomy on the TV & the neighbor mowing his grass. He has been mowing for hours. I'm a bit concerned...
  • If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?  If not right here where I am, then where my fiance if from in SoCal
  • Do you have a garden? Nope. The best I can do is a few pots of flowers & herbs. But I take a lot of pride in my pot-decorating skills!
  • If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?  I never have an answer for this question but I do now. Jesus. For sure.
  • What time is bed time?  That's a joke right? Lately it has been 1 or 2 am
  • What’s under your bed? 9 pairs of my flip flops & some dust which I'm going to have to deal with right away.
  • Do you sing in the shower? No. I would feel awful if I deafened someone for life
  • How many keys on your key ring?  4. 2 house, 1 for my car, 1 for Mom's car
  • How far away from your birthplace do you live now?  Right outside the window, across the street. About a 2 minute walk & I am slow.
  • Are you a morning person or a night owl?  I wonder if I will ever know what it's like to be a morning person!                          
Now it's my understanding that I get to tag someone & I choose Jessica who is the Head Blogger in Charge over at Words of a SAHM.






No comments:

Post a Comment