Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day 11 #30daysofpics In My Make-up Bag


Day 11 What's in your make-up bag?


  I have 3 levels of make-up bags. I have a very large box under the sink that holds all the make-up that aren't in the other 2 levels. Mostly every single shade of eye-shadow man has ever made. Along with some bases & powders I have used & liked well enough at one time or another not to get rid of. Level 2 is the make-up I use everyday  to get out the door. Level 3 is my travel bag that  I carry everywhere for touch-ups or lip gloss, a little more mascara & so on. Level 1 looks ridiculous so below I have pictured levels 2 & 3. A girl loves her cosmetics! Especially Too Faced, benefit & Bare Minerals. I couldn't live without them!

Level 2

Level 3






No comments:

Post a Comment