Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day 13 #30daysofpics Favorite Musician


Day 13 Who is your favorite musician & why?




I love music. I have extremely varied tastes too. Reading my iPod playlists is a trip. I have everything from the classics like The Beatles, The Eagles, The Allman Brothers & Led Zepplin. I've got (of course) my baby niece's favorite, Bob Marley & Jack Johnson. Gwen Stefani & old school No Doubt. Red Hot Chili Peppers & The Black Crowes. Let me not get started on the 80's or the hip hop & rap! 
With all of that I would have to say my favorite musician is a guy named Danny Boone. He fronts a band called ReHaB. I've met him personally & he writes true to life stuff that hits home & hits it hard. They play huge arenas but still come back to local clubs where they have large fan bases. I must say I love the guy & I admire him for not being afraid to just be who he is & to sing it loud & proud!

Rock on my friends,


No comments:

Post a Comment