Friday, September 13, 2013

Ipad vs. Android Tablet

Well here we are still in the hospital! It's just amazing the lengths I am going to to post a blog in this place. I had my smartphone & my android tablet (which I bought because I don't really know Apple products all that well) & I still can't manage to get a good enough connection to post. So I made my phone a mobile hotspot & the tablet worked for some things...just not what I really needed such as this blog. When my husband came after work he left me his Ipad Mini which was working wonderfully on the hospital's Wi-Fi. Until he left & I sat down to write. No such luck. So while I was about to write this rave about how wonderful the iPad is & maybe I made a mistake in not buying that, maybe I'll just stick to my trusty lil tablet with the keyboard built into the case. After all I'm working on it right now & the iPad is sitting in the box, not accepting the many connections I have offered it. So what do we thik in the way of electronics? Apple or Android?

Meanwhile my daughter is backsliding a bit. We had hoped to go home today but we're still firmly in place & we may be here tomorrow night as well. She's starting to get very upset as she just wants to go home. Momma wants to go home too but not without a healthy Katie to take along. So on we trudge & are praying for better news in the morning.

God bless & goodnight all!

2 comments:

  1. I hope she starts feeling better soon so you get to go home!! Miss chatting with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really hope we can go home soon too! Living in the hospital is no fun at all :(

    ReplyDelete