Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 3 #30daysofpics My perfect date?


Day 3: Your idea of the perfect first date

   I happen to think that first dates have the potential to be pretty terrible sometimes. Second only to maybe blind dates! I don't have anything cheesy I can say so I won't! I guess the date depends on the guy you are going out with & there's nothing I love more than a date night with my hard working fiancee, Baker. He works more than any man I have ever dated before so if we get some time I just want to spend it together. Just going f or dinner and/or a movie is perfect. To be perfectly honest, I don't think this counts as a date but I LOVE it when we cuddle up & watch a movie or one of our favorite TV shows like Big Brother. Usually when we do this our daughter comes in & cuddles right up between us, takes up all the room & lays on her Daddy's chest. It's the sweetest thing ever & it certainly makes for a wonderful evening! Does this mean that my man has lucked out & I am really easy to please?

With love from, 

No comments:

Post a Comment