Saturday, September 21, 2013

Day 20 #30daysofpics My Blog Name



Day 20 What's the meaning behind your blog name? 




I am a huge Harry Potter fan. This is shocking I know. I've read all the books & watched all the movies multiple times. I have many parts & favorite lines. My favorite may be when the twins Fred & George give Harry the Marauders Map with the instructions on how to read it. You have to say "I solemly swear that I am up to no good".  The line that best describes my blog, however is when Harry first gets to Hogwarts & puts the Sorting Hat on to be sorted into his house. The hat says a number of things one being, "It's all here in your head". As are all the things I blog about! Hence, a name was born!

Keep Calm & Love Harry Potter!


1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where I had heard that line before! :) it's a great name for a blog :)

    ReplyDelete