Friday, September 20, 2013

Day 12 #30daysofpics This Town is My Home



Day 12 A picture of the town you live in







This is my hometown & I love it. I was raised about 30 minutes away until I was 12 then we moved to this tiny, insulated place where everybody knows everybody & you're either from there or you ain't. We fit in like a glove & I got accepted as one of the "Ferry Girls". After moving around the state a little I've brought my daughter back to live & go to school in the same wonderful town I did. Right down the street from the marina where we go fishing & swimming in the river. Where the girls ride their bikes to one another's houses & we know almost every car on the road. As the lyrics to one of my favorite songs says, "This town is my home, it's deep in my soul".

No comments:

Post a Comment